|Name: ||Goodwill/Easter Seals - Specialized Equipment Loan Program|
|Description:||Goodwill/Easter Seals Minnesota lends assistive living medical equipment to anyone in need. We offer wheelchairs, commodes, walkers, crutches and more free of charge in this temporary loan program. Short-term loans of equipment should be returned in about three to four months.|
About Borrowing Medical Equipment:
1. Anyone with a temporary need may borrow equipment.
- You are recovering from an injury or surgery.
- You want to try the equipment before buying it.
- You are waiting for insurance coverage approval.
- You are helping a friend or relative accept the idea of using equipment.
- You are ill and uncertain about the period of need.
- You are a visitor to the area who may not be able to transport your own equipment.
2. How to borrow medical equipment from Goodwill/Easter Seals:
- Determine what you need, including size, special features, etc..
- Talk to your doctor or therapist if you have questions on specific needs.
- Call the number below to inquire about equipment availability and to arrange a time to pick up the equipment.
3. Where to pick up the equipment:
553 Fairview Ave. N.
St. Paul, MN 55104
St. Cloud area
50 South 2nd Ave.
Waite Park, MN 56387
239 28th Street SE
Rochester, MN 55904
2424 First St. S.
Willmar, MN 56201
4. Please, always return the equipment on schedule.
Metro area customers may return equipment to any metro area Goodwill store for your convenience.
Non-metro area customers, please return equipment to the place you picked it up.
For more information visit: www.goodwilleasterseals.org/equipment loan program
|Location:||Goodwill Main Office -- St. Paul|
|Address:||553 Fairview Avenue N|
St. Paul, MN 55104
| ||Show a map for this location|
|Web Link(s):||Click here to enter the Goodwill/Easter Seals web site:|
|Times:||Mon, Tue, Thur & Fri, 9-4p & Wed 9-1p|
|Age Group(s):||All Ages|
|Parking:||Parking is free at the main office.|
|Please note: While we try to maintain the accuracy of all information posted on Life Pages, we recommend that you use the contact information to verify location, schedule, accessibility, etc. If our information about this activity is incorrect or out of date, please Tell us about it.||